QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) is an integral component of our company’s policy. It strictly adheres to every contract and works actively to build a safety culture intrinsic to our operations. The Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) is a priority for Zurich Transport. The company’s policy is to carry out its activities, which ensures the highest concern for the Health and Safety of its employees and clients during the execution of contracts. The company strives hard to prevent all kinds of accidents, injuries, and occupational diseases, through:
• Establishment and implementation of security & safety rules.
• Full Commitment to all laws for compliance related to HSE.
• Regular audit to measure the performance levels and review procedures adopted.
• Provide appropriate training to staff & employees in Health, Safety, and Environment fields.
• Design and develop emergency procedures for Health, Safety and Environment requirements also co-ordinate with Local Authorities and Emergency Services when necessary.